Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Change is in the air

I am so blessed to live in an area that has four whole seasons! So riddle me this, if I love all of the seasons so much (maybe fall a bit more... don't tell the others I try not
to pick favorites) how come I get a little sad when seasons decide to move on? I know why, it is BECAUSE....
I am gonna miss snowshoeing with mom


I will miss sledding


Christmas Trees


Cross Country Skiing


And the true reason for this post, downhill skiing, Beaver Mountain is officially closed :(


All of those things are so much fun, but I can't wait for hiking, biking, rafting, Lake Powell, and so many more fun things!


Bring it on warm weather!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your blog just got a lot cuter. I may need some lessons. I'm feeling a bit sad that winter is over but this post gets me soooo excited for things to come. Thanks Karebear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love you! Bountiful has four seasons too...you are gonna LOVE your summer here with us. :)

    ReplyDelete