Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hot Digity Dog!

Well ladies and gents (or probably just ladies cause my mom and sister at the only ones reading :)) I have been having such an amazing summer. Lets be honest, who woulda thunk this could happen in Casper, Wyoming?? I am very pleased. So I moved here about two months ago and I have been blessed beyond measure! First, I found the perfect older couple to live with. No joke! They are like my adopted grandparents and I love them so much. Second, I found two of the perfect jobs. I teach swimming lessons in the morning and get to sing songs about monkeys, frogs, and turtles all morning then I get to go to a steak house in the evening called FireRock. It is perfect. FireRock is so flexible with my hours and I also do have to work weekends so I get to spend them with Sammy Boy doing whatever it is we do!

 We have gone to Thermopolis...
Mt. Rushmore...

Lake Alcova... 


Jewel Cave...

and I am sure there are MANY more exciting places we will go. Annnwayyyyzzzz. All of those places are awesome but that is not why I am writing. Sam and I got engaged about three weeks ago. YUP ENGAGED! That means we are getting married! We are so excited. He is a HUGE blessing in my life and I never want to spend another day without him (or at least without talking to him because this summer we are kinda in different states). I love him so much and I am so excited to spend the rest of my life and forever with him. 

So we aren't EXACTLY sure on the wedding date but we are thinking October 18. We will just see. Now we gots to start planning a wedding... Wait... how in the world do I do that????

Hot Digity Dog!! I don't care that I have no idea how to plan a wedding, I will figure it out with help from many amazing people in my life. I am just SOOOOO excited to marry Sam!





3 comments:

  1. Congrats Karen! That is so exciting. I didn't even know you had a blog.. it is very cute though! That is so fun that you are in Wyoming. I know how it can be being in a different state for a whole summer from than the guy you love.. so good luck. It's almost over though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll help ya plan a wedding! I just need a date. This momma could not be happier about your engagement. LOVE both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm. I.LOVE.you!!!! :) Can't wait for Powell. You and Sam have a lifetime of memories to make and I want to be in at least 18.3% of them. K?!

    ReplyDelete