Thursday, May 5, 2011

Finals. ✓

YIPEE!

I did it! Finals week is over :) I have had quite the year and always knew it would end sometime but couldn't see the end or imagine how it would feel but... IT FEELS GREAT! Last semester I had a Physics final, Stats final, Ecology final, and Geology final. (It wasn't as traumatic as I am making it sound. ha I couldn't even remember what classes I had... I had to look it up!) This semester I had Physics 2, Genetics, and Microbiology. Let me just tell you it is a good thing I love this stuff or else my life would be miserable! (My family probably thinks I hate my life however 'cause when I get stressed I kinda shut down and get really quiet and grumpy... Sorry momma, johnny, and papa! I promise I love you!) Anyways, now that I am done I have so much time.... I have watched The Biggest Loser, American Idol, ate some good food, and just sat. Being lazy never felt so good! I am also so excited that school is over cause that means I get to move in with Mindy and Jake soon! They are so great for letting me stay at their house all summer :) Maybe this way I can get Cash to say my name.. uh huh. Welp that is all the random thoughts I have. tata for now!

1 comment:

  1. Grumpy? Shut down? I didn't notice. All I saw was an amazing girl working hard.

    ReplyDelete