Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lost my mojo

So let's be honest, lately I have just been out of it and I cannot for the life of me figure out why! I just don't really feel like my self, have no desire to do anything, and mope around a lot. So I thought... "hmmm, maybe I'll blog about it!" So this is me, trying to regain my mojo. I think I am just real bad a separating everything in my life, once one thing goes wrong everything else seems terrible too. Let me think back to what my life has been like the past few months, well there is always school of course. However, I don't feel that stressed... I am doing just swell in all of my class. Ok next item, I got sick with... well let's just say a virus. It is a common virus and apparently A LOT of people at USU have it.. according to the doctor. Maybe that is why I have been so. blah. lately. But things were weird before then.. Alright, dating life. This one can be stressful. Stressful may not be the right word, more like frustrating. I like guys but they never seem to ask me out and the ones I only wanna be friends with want to take me out every day. Papa's great advice was, "think of dating in terms of probability, there is a ton more guys out there that you won't like than ones that you will. So it is just more likely that guys you do not like will ask you out!" Eureka! Thanks dad. haha  Perhaps that's why I have isolated myself and filled my schedule with homework, real work, and family time instead of parties, basketball games, and friend nights. Or perhaps none of those things matter. I just want to feel like I am accomplishing something ya know? Like I am doing things that REALLY matter in my life! Serving others, reading the scriptures, going to church, sharing the gospel... and loads more. This Christmas season that is what I am going to try to focus on. Do it with me! Ah... feeling better :) gotta love life!

1 comment:

  1. You seem to be doing amazing things, even without your "mojo."

    ReplyDelete