Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Holidays

Oh how I love Christmas break.. but then again don't we all?? Wanna know the best thing ever?..... Ok, you twisted my arm, I'll tell you! So when I graduate I will basically have the coolest job ever and I will get a Christmas break every year, YIPEE! For reals though, I can't wait to get out there and start teaching, yeah I am about to poop my pants at the same time 'cause I am so scared but I also am so excited and know it is the job for me. Anywayyyyzzzz... my break. Let me tell you, it was been lots of fun! I have been down to Bountiful a lot, skied twice on two feet of snow (awesome powder days right fellow Beav lovers, psych). I went shopping in SLC with my amazing friends, we went to the Gallivan Center and Temple Square and it was fun (even if I was the only one with out a guy there too keep me warm :) good things my friends still love me enough to keep me around! haha loser alert right here. I kid I kid.)
The crew. :)

I finally got on top of the Conference Center as well. It may or may not have been against the rules (if there is a sign that says "Don't proceed beyond this point, unless you are with a tour" and there are chains across the stairs it's probably against the rules, huh.. ) but we did it anyways and I loved it.


 My camera doesn't do it justice but it really was such a pretty view. Too bad we were breaking the rules and I was nervous, I woulda loved to have stayed longer!

Next I have been practicing up on the ukulele my little brother got me for Christmas, isn't he the best?? I am getting pretty good too. Here is the first song I learned I now have like 5 more under my belt. I love it.
 (Still not sure how I got the guts to put this up but here it is)

I also got to watch "Never Say Never" (you ALL know that this is the Justin Beiber documentary, just accept the fact that you love him too) and "The Witches" which are two of the best movies ever :). My siblings and I redid my parents living room for Christmas too and it was SO much fun. It looks so much better and I am pretty sure my parents love it. I loved doing it and being with my brothers and their wives (and my sister's family in spirit!!) so much. jeez I got blessed with such a good family! Sarah and I also got to go couch shopping for the room. We picked out an awesome couch and then surprised my papa by telling him he owed us a little bit of mula... hahahahahahaha we felt good about it.  

Then for New Years Meghan and I went down to SLC to be with some friends from down there and we had a great time! We went to a BEAUTIFUL cabin and then a dance party where we (Meghan, Kyle, and myself) made up a verrrryyy classy dance move. It was a fun way to celebrate the New Years. AND that night my friend Chris introduced me to one of the yummiest treats ever. You know nibs? The little licorice bites?? Well those come in normal licorice size now... (Not sure if that makes sense but they just made them long now) let me tell you they are delectable. It probably helps that licorice is already my favorite non-chocolate candy :)

 YUMMMMM.. for reals though..
One last thing that you all do not really need to know but I am going to tell you anyways, I found my new favorite song! It is called "You" by Chris Young and it is UH-mazing I am listening to it right now as I.. type?.. haha yup

 Peace and love. tata



3 comments:

  1. You make me smile kar. Glad Bountiful is soo narfing cool or I would never get to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you posted yourself singing! and playing! I'm proud of you! Miss I-don't-like-to-sing-in-public :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Almost makes me wish it was Christmas all over again.

    ReplyDelete